Profumi Dal Forno

Il portale Open Source dei lievitati casarecci

Risoluzione minima consigliata: 1024x768
Vai al Portale Cerca con google in profumidalforno.it
Oggi è 26 apr 2017, 11:01

Tutti gli orari sono UTC + 1 ora

Autore Messaggio
 Oggetto del messaggio: y, he would get a $500,000 bonus if hes NL MVP, $1 million i
MessaggioInviato: 21 apr 2017, 09:46 
Non connesso
Mastro Fornaro

BROOKLYN, Mich. Dennis Byrd Youth Jersey . - Kevin Harvick made Michigan International Speedways latest track record look routine. In what is becoming an annual occurrence at MIS, Harvick pushed the tracks qualifying mark a little bit higher Friday, winning the pole for this weekends Sprint Cup race at 204.557 mph. Harvicks pole-winning speed was the fastest since Bill Elliott set the record of 212.809 mph at Talladega Superspeedway in April 1987. "This is one of those racetracks where youre running fast, but you really cant put it all in perspective, I guess, until you hit something," Harvick said. "Its so wide, its so fast and so smooth, but you dont really get that huge sensation of speed." Drivers have broken 200 mph with regularity at Michigan since the track was repaved before the 2012 season. Marcos Ambrose had a speed of 203.241 in 2012, the first time anyone won a pole at over 200 mph since Elliott did it before horsepower-sapping restrictor plates were introduced at Talladega and Daytona. Last August, Joey Logano increased the track record to 203.949. Harvick was even faster in winning his third pole of the year and ninth of his career. Points leader Jeff Gordon was second, and Dale Earnhardt Jr. was third. The top three qualifiers for Sundays 400-mile race were all in Chevrolets. NASCAR overhauled its qualifying process before this season, switching to a knockout format similar to Formula One and IndyCar. NASCAR now uses three rounds of qualifying at tracks 1 1/4 miles in length or larger. The entire field has 25 minutes to post their fastest single lap and the top 24 advance to the second round. The second segment lasts 10 minutes, and the fastest 12 advance to a final, 5-minute round. "This format has obviously been good for me to kind of, I guess, creep up on it as you go through the sessions," Harvick said. "A fast car really solves a lot of problems." Harvick is 12th in the Cup standings, with victories at Phoenix and Darlington. The latter win came from the pole. His impressive performance Friday raised more questions about whether these increased speeds are any cause for concern. "Michigans been fast for a long time. How fast is too fast?" Harvick said. "The cars will slow down a tremendous amount when we get them in race trim and you get them in a pack, and its going to be quite a bit hotter on Sunday. Theyll slow down. Qualifying speeds are high. Its just a matter of whose opinion is taken on whether its too fast or not." Brad Keselowski, the 2012 series champion, outlined a couple of the issues raised by the high speeds. "How do the speeds affect our ability to pass and put on a race that our fans enjoy?" said Keselowski, who qualified sixth. "If were able to go 300 miles an hour and race side by side, that doesnt really matter to me. Its just the ability to do that — to have great side-by-side racing. And at this point, with the way aerodynamics have kind of taken over motorsports, we havent shown that ability." Theres also the issue of safety. "Weve shown time after time that the takeoff speed on these cars is about 185-190 miles an hour," Keselowski said. "As you cross that 210-, 220-mile threshold — certainly, you lose some speed as the car spins out, but wed really prefer to not have to lose any speed before the cars turn into airplanes." Eric Decker Jets Jersey .com) - Matt Beleskey has helped give the Anaheim Ducks some scoring depth and hell look to stay hot on Wednesday night when his club hosts the struggling Philadelphia Flyers. Eric Decker Youth Jersey .com) - A top-10 showdown is on tap in at the McKale Center on Saturday, as the 10th-ranked Arizona Wildcats play host to the eighth-ranked Utah Utes in a key Pac-12 matchup. http://www.thejetsjerseysshoponline.com/Youth-Dennis-Byrd-Jets-Jersey/ . -- Max Domi scored twice and set up two more as the London Knights toppled the visiting Kingston Frontenacs 6-4 on Sunday in Ontario Hockey League action.Freddie Freeman says he wont try to change to prove he deserves the biggest contract in Atlanta Braves history. "Im going to go out there and just keep trying to get better," he said Wednesday, a day after his $135 million, eight-year deal was finalized. "I progressively got better the last three years. Hopefully, I can stay healthy and continue to do so. Im not going to try to put extra pressure, just go out there and keep doing what Ive been doing." Freeman already has plans on how to spend some of the money. "The first thing Ive got to do is pay for a wedding," he said, looking ahead to the Nov. 22 ceremony. Freemans finance, Chelsea Goff, sat in the front during the news conference alongside the players father. She said planned to shop for a wedding gown on Thursday. Freeman gets a $2,875,000 signing bonus, of which $1,875,000 is payable on May 1 and $1 million on July 1. He receives salaries of $5,125,000 this year, $8.5 million in 2015, $12 million in 2016, $20.5 million in 2017, $21 million in each of the following two years and $22 million in each of the final two seasons. The agreement covers three arbitration-eligible seasons and five years in which he could have become a free agent. Freemans deal tops the $90 million, six-year contract for Chipper Jones that covered 2001-06 and came one year after the Braves gave outfielder B.J. Upton the biggest contract for a free agent in team history -- $75.25 million for five years. Upton struggled in his first year in Atlanta, hitting only .184 and losing his starting job. After the season, general manager Frank Wren said Upton may have felt too much pressure. Wren said Freeman can handle the long-term deal. "One of the things we were looking at was ... the right timing," Wren said. "Has the player established himself well enough that this wont affect him one way or the other? This was the perfect timing for us." Freeman, 24, has played only three full seasons. He was an All-Starr last year, when he hit . Curtis Martin Jets Jersey. 319 with 23 homers and 109 RBIs. He matched his career high in home runs, set highs in batting average and RBIs and finished fifth in NL MVP voting. He has topped 20 home runs in three straight seasons. "He keeps getting better," manager Fredi Gonzalez said. "I think before all this is said and done, its going to be a contract thats well worth it because hes going to keep getting better. His numbers are going to keep getting better. Last year he set out to drive in 100 runs. And he did it." Freeman said he was humbled to receive the long extension so early in his career. "For them to believe in me with this kind of contract is truly an honour, humbling," he said. "But to happen this young, I never thought it would be even possible." Freeman then paused before adding with a huge grin "But Im happy!" In addition to his salary, he would get a $500,000 bonus if hes NL MVP, $1 million if he wins the award a second time and $1.5 million for a third. He gets $200,000 if hes second through fifth in the voting. In addition. Freeman receives $50,000 apiece for All-Star selection and World Series MVP, and $25,000 each for Gold Glove, Silver Slugger and league championship series MVP. Outfielder Jason Heyward and the Braves agreed Tuesday to a $13.3 million, two-year contract. Heyward and Freeman had filed for salary arbitration last month. Closer Craig Kimbrel is the Braves only player left in arbitration. The Braves biggest news of the off-season was their surprising plans to open a new stadium in 2017 in suburban Cobb County. Wren said expectations for increased revenue from the new stadium played a role in Freemans deal. "We looked to how we could strategize to make that happen," Wren said. "And I think theres also the element of the new situation in Cobb County three years from now that allows us to be more competitive. And I think thats evidenced by this signing." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Profilo  

Tutti gli orari sono UTC + 1 ora